We are Bible-believing Christians. We each have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ personally as our Saviour and Lord.
Our intention in this website is to tell other people of the wonderful Saviour that we have found for ourselves and to commend Him to you.
For "this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God," and "through this Man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins; and by Him all that believe are justified"
(Hebrews 10v12, Acts 13v38,39)
We have no links to any denominations but simply gather with other like-minded Christians unto the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ in local assemblies ("churches"). We generally use halls or buildings as centres for our meetings and gospel outreach, these are often called 'Gospel Halls', 'Halls' or some similar name.
We hold meetings for the Lord's Supper, Bible Study and Prayer and actively seek to tell others about the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son.
We do not have any involvement in politics.
We are not a cult - cults take away from the Supreme Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Eternal Son.
The Bible says "He that honoureth not the Son honoreth not the Father who hath sent Him" (John 5v23)
Just to clarify:
We believe that the Bible is completely inspired of God, i.e. is infallible. And thus we accept all the doctrines of the Bible as the truth.
- The total depravity of all mankind "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3v23), and thus we need a Saviour to save us from our sins to fit us for heaven.
- The Trinity -There is one God, God eternally exists in Three equal Persons - The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Each Person of the Godhead is referred to in the Bible as "God".
- The Absolute Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ-The One Who was born in Bethlehem, eternally existed before this in the form of God, the Brightness of His Glory and the Express Image of His Person. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God...the Word became flesh" (John 1v1...v14 NKJV). He did not cease to be God when He came into the world. He was "Emmanuel which being interpreted is God with us" (Matthew 1v23). After His Death and Resurrection, one of His disciples said of Him "My Lord and My God" (John 20v28).
- The Perfect, True and Holy Humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ- He was distinct at His Birth, the angel called Him "Holy". In His Life he "did no sin, neither was guile found in His mouth". In His Death, even when He became answerable for sin and endured its penalty so that we might go free, He was most Holy. He could not sin and He could not be tainted by sin, for He cannot deny Himself. While on earth He was as pure as God in heaven, for He essentially is God. In His Resurrection Life the Bible says He "is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens" (Hebrews 7v26).
- His Death on the behalf of all mankind that they might be saved and go to heaven. "Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God" (1 Peter 3v18). "Christ died for our sins, ... and... He rose again" (1 Corinthians 15v3-4)
- Everlasting Happiness for those who trust Him -"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life...".
- Everlasting Judgement and Wrath (God's Anger) on those who refuse Him -"he that believeth not the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3v36)
If you desire to talk to us, or would like to receive a free copy of John's Gospel (part of the Bible), please feel free to send us an email on the following address:
Alternatively, you can visit the hall I (the webmaster) attend on a Sunday evening to listen to the gospel being preached. We would be glad to see you for an hour, there is no collection, please feel free to come along and spend a little time listening to the Word of God at:
Ebenezer Gospel Hall,
55 Oldpark Road,
Sunday Night - 7-8 pm Gospel Meeting